Fender® Custom Shop 1956 Relic Roasted Strat® Aged Vintage White w/CaseJanuary 12, 2019
Used Epiphone Prophecy Les Paul Custom Plus EX Midnight Sapphire w/CaseJanuary 16, 2019
1971 Gretsch® 7670 Chet Atkins Country Gentleman Walnut Stain w/OHSC
1 in stock
Gretsch® 7670 Chet Atkins Country Gentleman
This guitar is in very good condition for its age. The finish is free of any large dings, chips, or scrapes. There are some minor dings that do not go through the finish. There are a couple of chips in the clear coat lacquer finish wear the guitar hangs by its headstock. The body binding is deteriorating with about 50% being fully intact. There is a good amount of patina to the gold hardware.
All electronics functions as they should. Everything is original except for a replaced input jack. The bridge pickup is weaker in output than the neck pickup.
The frets are in great condition. Everything frets fine and the action is great. There is some discoloration to the fret edges up high on the neck.
The original case is in good condition and is full functional. One latch is broken.
Please contact us for more pictures or information.
Weight: 8 lbs 12 oz
- Cutaway: Double Cutaway
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Country Gentleman
- Body Binding: White Celluloid (natural aged)
- Body Top: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Binding: White Celluloid (natural aged)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 22 plus Zero fret
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Position Inlays: Thumbnails
- Controls: Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Other controls: Master Tone Selector switch, Standby switch
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi w/ Black Gretsch Logo and Chet Atkins Country Gentleman
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Included: Original Gretsch hardshell case
*This is a consignment item*