Ludwig Accent Drive LC1759 5 Piece Drum Kit Deep BlueDecember 8, 2017
Kala KAGLKOA Guitarlele Koa Solid Spruce Top Natural SatinDecember 19, 2017
2017 Fender® Limited Edition American Professional Pine Jazzmaster w/Case
1 in stock
Weight: 7 lbs 6 oz
With its original-era sound and style, the 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Pine Jazzmaster is an inspiring tribute to Fender’s beginnings.
In 1887, construction was completed on what was then the world’s largest grain elevator, located in Superior, WI. With a capacity to store over 5 million bushels of grain, the Global Elevators were constructed from more than 6 million board feet of virgin-forest, old-growth Eastern White Pine. The Old Globe Elevator operated until 1988 when deconstruction began to reclaim its aged lumber.
The century-old air-dried wood was then further seasoned using a controlled cooking process that removes residual moisture for maximum stability and optimal resonance, ideal for guitar making. The rugged knots and rustic grain patterns honor the wood’s humble blue-collar origins in America’s heartland. With their weathered look and warm tone, these limited-edition pine-body guitars pay homage to the very first instruments Fender crafted in the 1940s.
The 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Pine Jazzmaster is loaded with a pair of V-Mod single-coil Jazzmaster pickups, kicking out vintage-inspired tone while the new treble-bleed tone circuit retains high end clarity, no matter where the volume control is set. Topped by 22 narrow-tall frets for easy bending, the 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard is ideal for most playing styles, offering enough arc for comfortable chording while remaining fat enough for wide bends. The improved tremolo and bridge incorporate a screw-in arm and brass Mustang saddles that stabilize the strings while enhancing your tone.
- Series: Limited Edition
- Body Material: Cooked Reclaimed Pine
- Body Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck: Figured Maple, Modern “Deep C”
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648mm)
- Bridge: Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Nickel-Plated Brass Mustang® Saddles set to 9.5 inch Radius and Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-In Tremolo Arm
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black Anodized Aluminum
- Pickups: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster (Bridge), V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz-master (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Aged White “Witch Hat”
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Other Features: Limited Edition Neck Plate, Laser Engraved Logo on Headstock