Ludwig NeuSonic 3-Piece FAB 22″ Shell Pack Digital Black OysterJuly 28, 2020
Fender® American Ultra Stratocaster® Rosewood Fingerboard Arctic Pearl wCaseAugust 12, 2020
AMI JM12-1STE 12-String Acoustic Electric Guitar Natural Solid Spruce Top
1 in stock (can be backordered)
AMI JM12-1STE 12-String Acoustic Electric Guitar!
No International Shipping
Since 1984, AMI GmbH, has been distributing and producing finest acoustic guitars from their headquarters in Munich, Germany.
AMI´s owner and founder, luthier Günther Lutz, re-ignited the “Sigma Guitars” brand in 2011. Nowadays, his company is successfully selling these high-quality acoustic guitars, resonator guitars, acoustic basses and ukes in more than 50 countries. “Sigma Guitars” has become one of the main brands in the low-mid price range.
So far, international trademark restrictions had prevented AMI to sell their guitars in the United States. But not anymore.
- Body Size: J-14 Fret (12-String)
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard: Micarta
- Scale Length: 25.4” (645 mm)
- Neck width at nut: 1-7/8” (47,6 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Chrome, Mini diecast
- Electronics: Fishman Isys+ (with Tuner)
- Finish: Ultra-thin UV-finish
- Strings: D´Addario EXP38
There are no reviews yet.