Fender® ’64 Custom Princeton Reverb!
Terrific for any kind of music, Fender’s Princeton is simply one of the most versatile and beloved guitar amplifiers of all time. It delivers quintessential Fender tonal response, reverb and tremolo; and it is the perfect size for guitarists who want a moderately powered amp for any stage or studio situation. And in the modern pedalboard era, it is the perfect platform for tone building.
Highly collectable 1960s models bring big money on the vintage gear market. These originals, as well as long-running Fender reissue models, are used on every stage and in every venue worldwide. Hand-wired in Corona, Calif., the 12-watt ’64 Custom Princeton Reverb joins this prestigious group.
Premium features include: Hand-wired AA1164 circuit with tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo, Fender Vintage Blue tone capacitors, Three 12AX7 and one 12AT7 preamp tubes, 5AR4/GZ34 rectifier tube, Matched pair of 6V6 power tubes, 12 watts output power, 10” Jensen® alnico P10-R speaker for sparkling clean tones and moderate breakup, Solid pine cabinet for resonance and lighter weight, Extra-heavy textured vinyl covering, Lightly aged silver grille cloth, Footswitch and amp cover included.
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 12 Watts at 8 ohms
- Channels: One
- Inputs: Two – (1/4″, Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
- Preamp Tubes: 1 x 12AT7, 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Cabinet Material: Solid Pine
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Lightly-Aged Silver
- Amplifier Jewel: Red Jewel
- Front Panel: Black
- Handle: Reinforced Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: One – 10″ Jensen® P10R Alnico
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Footswitch: 2-Button (Reverb On/Off, Vibrato On/Off), P/N: 0994058000 (Included)
- Amp Height: 16.4″ (41.6 cm)
- Amp Depth: 9.4″ (23.88 cm)
- Amp Width: 20″ (50.8 cm)
- Amp Weight: 32 lbs. (14.5 kg)
This amplifier’s circuitry is all hand-wired by an actual person at a workbench, just like the legendary Fender guitar amps of the 1950s and ’60s that defined the essence of pure tone and power.
This amp offers luscious spring reverb and rich, pulsating tube-biased tremolo effects. It’s capable of creating incredible ambient sounds ranging from subtle to stupendous with the distinctly pure tone only a Fender amp can offer.
Hearkening back to classic Fender amp design of the ’50s and ’60s, this amp’s lightweight solid pine construction makes for a more resonant and “musical” cabinet. When combined with the Jensen P10R speaker, this amp sings with the same vintage chime and sparkle that made the originals so revered.
No international Shipping!