6-Pack of Fender® Custom Shop 6″ Patch Cables Right Angle TweedOctober 8, 2013
Martin DRS1 Acoustic-Electric Guitar Solid Sapele w/CaseOctober 16, 2013
Fender® ’68 Custom Deluxe Reverb Combo Amplifier
Available on backorder
Fender® ’68 Custom Deluxe Reverb!
1968 was a transitional year for Fender amps, with tone that was still pure Fender but a look that was brand new. With a silver-and-turquoise front panel and classy aluminum “drip edge” grille cloth trim, the Deluxe Reverb received a fresh new face as it remained the ideal recording and performing amp. Small, light and moderately powered, it produced big tube tone, with world-class Fender reverb and vibrato effects. For countless guitarists ever since, the Deluxe Reverb has been the go-to amp for classic Fender sound.
The ’68 Custom Deluxe Reverb Amp pays tribute to the classic look, sound and performance of Fender’s late-’60s “silverface” amps. In a special twist, both channels boast reverb and tremolo, and the “custom” channel has a modified Bassman® tone stack that gives modern players greater tonal flexibility with pedals. The amp also features quicker gain onset and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity. The ’68 Custom Deluxe Reverb’s single 12” Celestion® G12V-70 speaker also delivers a more distinctively rock ‘n’ roll flavor.
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Speaker: One – 12″ Celestion G12V-70
- Inputs: Four – (1/4″, Two Custom and Two Vintage)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4″ Parallel
- Controls: Custom Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass.
- Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Effects: Reverb, Vibrato
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Preamp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver-Turquoise Grille Cloth
- Pilot Light Jewel: Blue Jewel
- Included Accessories: 2-Button Footswitch , Fitted Amplifier Cover
- Height: 17.5″ (44.5 cm)
- Width: 24.5″ (62.2 cm)
- Depth: 9.5″ (24.13 cm)
- Weight: 42 lbs. (19.05 kg)
- Other Features: Modified Deluxe Reverb all-tube circuitry, shared reverb and tremolo on both channels, “Vintage” channel for traditional silverface operation, modified “Custom” channel with Bassman tone stack, reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity, hand-wired tube sockets, custom-made Schumacher transformers (like the originals), genuine Fender tube-driven spring reverb, genuine Fender tube-driven tremolo (“vibrato”), 1968-style Silverface aluminum trim around silver-turquoise grille cloth, fitted amplifier cover included.