Gretsch® G100CE Synchromatic Archtop Guitar BlackJune 20, 2018
Martin LX1 Little Martin Mini Acoustic Guitar Solid Top w/GigbagJune 20, 2018
Fender® Acoustasonic 150 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
Available on backorder
The Acoustasonic 150 combo packs full acoustic resonance and crystal clarity into a lightweight (only 23 lb.) amp with a new ultra-efficient 150-watt (2×75) stereo power amp, dual 8″ foam-surround low-frequency neodymium drivers, and high-frequency tweeter. Its new Voicing control lets any guitar simulate the tonality of parlor, dreadnought, and jumbo acoustics. Or, Voicing can be turned off for pure amp output response. For acoustic players who double on electric guitar, the Voicing control also has Blackface, tweed, and British amp settings, which makes a second amp just for electric guitar unnecessary.
Other features include instrument and microphone channels with independent EQ and effects controls; new feedback elimination control with on/off switch for each channel; patented String Dynamics control that tames harsh treble notes; effects including reverb, delay, chorus, Vibratone, and more; XLR line out with level control and ground lift; stereo effects loop; USB connector for digital recording output (and possible future firmware updates); strong five-ply hardwood construction; and optional two-button effects-select footswitch.
- 2 – 8″ foam-surround low-frequency neodymium drivers
- Two channels
- 1/4″ instrument and mic inputs
- Instrument Channel Controls: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Voicing Select, String Dynamics, FX Select, FX Level
- Mic Channel Controls: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Voicing Select, FX Select, FX Level
- Stereo effects loop
- Phantom-powered second mic input
- Balanced line out with ground lift
- Fender Tilt-Back legs
- Lightweight 5-ply hardwood construction