Fender American Acoustasonic Telecaster Ziricote w/Case!
The American Acoustasonic™ Telecaster® Ziricote embodies the spirit of purposeful innovation that Fender was built on. From acoustic shape-shifting to electric rhythm tones, this powerful guitar uses revolutionary new technology—combined with exotic tonewoods—to deliver new sonic expression from the studio to the stage. With a refined-looking ziricote top, matched to Black limba back, sides and neck, this guitar is packed with peerless style, performance and tone.
Elegantly simple, the Acoustasonic Telecaster was designed to inspire – mixing future technology with organic feel and playability as a way to connect artists to their music. The fully hollow body features an integrated forearm contour and Fender’s patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS) – designed to deliver a naturally loud voice with lively harmonics. A smooth-playing black limba neck and open-pore satin finish make this cutting-edge guitar comfortable and easy to play. On stage the Acoustasonic Telecaster eliminates many of the challenges associated with playing an acoustic guitar live by cutting out feedback, and making it easy to access the sounds you need without switching instruments. The Acoustasonic Telecaster is powered by the Fender and Fishman®-designed Acoustic Engine – proprietary blend of classic analog and future technologies that optimize the guitar’s natural sound, and then modify the resonance to deliver a curated collection of voices. These acoustic and electric voices can be played solo, or blended via the Mod Knob to create new sounds. They can also be used simultaneously, courtesy of the Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless™ magnetic pickup.
Handcrafted in Corona, California, at the same factory that makes Fender’s iconic electric instruments, the Acoustasonic Telecaster represents the next era in Fender craftsmanship and innovation – designed for fearless artists who want an inspiring instrument with limitless new sounds and a great Fender feel.
- Series: American Acoustasonic
- Body Shape: Modified Telecaster®
- Body Top: Ziricote
- Back and Sides: Black Limba
- Body Finish: Satin Urethane
- Bracing: Transverse
- Rosette: 2-ring B/W/B
- Neck: Black Limba, Modern “Deep C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: None, Black Dot Side Markers
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech® TUSQ®, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered with Ebony Buttons
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Pickguard: None
- Special Electronics: 3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic
- Controls: Master Volume, “Mod” Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauge)
- Case: Hardshell Case Included