Squier® Bullet Mustang HH Indian Laurel Fingerboard Imperial BlueFebruary 8, 2017
Fender® CC60SCE Concert Acoustic Electric Guitar BlackMarch 7, 2017
Fender® American Professional Jazzmaster® Maple Fingerboard Mystic Seafoam w/Case
Available on backorder
Originally intended for sophisticated jazz guitarists, the Jazzmaster was quickly embraced by musicians attracted to its left-of-center looks and fat sound. A direct descendent of the guitar that powered underground music from the late-‘60s to today, the American Professional Jazzmaster is ready to lend its unique sound to your playing.
An elegant model with flexible electronics and a rich voice, the Jazzmaster’s introduction in 1958 marked the first time a rosewood fingerboard was used on a Fender instrument. Thanks to its effortless playing feel and ergonomic offset-waist body, the Jazzmaster has powered infinite musical genres, including surf rock, gospel, new wave and indie rock, among others.
Developed by longtime pickup guru Michael Frank, creator of the renowned Eric Johnson Signature Stratocaster® Pickups, the brand-new V-Mod Jazzmaster pickups kick out hot, vintage-inspired tone with plenty of punch and definition. Retain high end clarity when adjusting the volume controls, thanks to the new treble-bleed tone circuit. The new modern “Deep C”-shaped neck profile feels just right in your hand while the narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and play perfectly intonated chords. The improved tremolo and bridge incorporate a screw-in arm and brass Mustang saddles that stabilize the strings while adding a touch of sonic zip to your tone.
The best of yesterday and today, the American Professional Jazzmaster is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. Step up and stake your claim to a legend.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern “Deep C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685″ (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickups: V-Mod Single Coil Jazzmaster (Neck and Bridge)
- Switching: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Controls: Master Volume w/Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 9.5 Inch Radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo w/Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-In Tremolo Arm
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: White “Witch Hat”
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
There are no reviews yet.