Fender® Passport Event Series 2 Portable PA SystemNovember 21, 2014
Peavey IPR2 3000 2-Channel Power AmplifierFebruary 20, 2015
Fender® Passport Venue Series 2 Portable PA System
1 in stock
Fender Passport Venue Series 2
No International Shipping.
Maximize the sonic punch of any large performance with the Passport Venue Series 2 portable sound system. Featuring Bluetooth® audio streaming and XLR ¼” combination jacks for increased connectivity, Passport® Venue Series 2 has full-range speakers, versatile features, friendly front-panel controls and 600 watts of power for strong, clear and reliable Fender sound ideal for larger venues and occasions—including band and DJ gigs; education, sporting and worship events; meetings, seminars and presentations and more.
- All-in-one PA system with 10-channel powered mixer and full-range speakers
- 600 watts
- Bluetooth® audio streaming
- 13 inputs (four XLR ¼” combination mic/line, two 1/4” instrument/line, two ¼” stereo, two 1/8” stereo, stereo Bluetooth®)
- Sub output with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use
- Phantom power and high-impedance (hi-Z) instrument/line circuit
- Voltage: 120V
- Controls: Separate Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb on Each Channel, Mic/Line Pad (Channels 1-4), Phantom Power Switch, Reverb Select, Time and Tone, Hi-Z Instrument/Line Switch, Bluetooth Pair, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Channels: Ten – (Four XLR 1/” Combo, Two 1/4″ Line/Hi-Z Instrument, Two Stereo 1/4″ / 1/8″, One Stereo Bluetooth)
- Inputs: Thirteen – (Four XLR ¼” Combo, Two 1/4″ Instrument/Line, Two Stereo 1/4″, Two Stereo 1/8″, One Stereo Bluetooth)
- Line Out: Three – One Stereo 1/8″ Phones/Line, One 1/4″ Mono, One 1/4″ Sub Out
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4″ Left and Right (Stereo)
- Effects: Reverb
- Speakers: Two – 10″ Fender® Special Design
- Tweeter: Two – 1.2″ Horn-Loaded Tweeter
- Cabinet Material: Molded Plastic
- Front Panel: Black
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Other Features: 600 watts of output power – ample for medium to large audiences, International voltage operation (100v-120v / 220V-240V), Integrated ten-channel mixer lets you intuitively mix lecture panels, musical ensembles, and more, Bluetooth-equipped – stream audio from mobile devices, Reverb adds depth to your instruments and vocals, XLR and 1/4″ mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity, Stereo 1/8″ input – play recorded material from mobile devices, 1/8″ stereo output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes, Sub Out with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use, Mono Out with Level control for powered monitor use.
- Included Accessories: Two Speaker Cables, Detachable Power Cable
There are no reviews yet.