PRE-ORDER Fender American Acoustasonic Stratocaster Dakota RedFebruary 24, 2020
Martin® DX2E 12-String Dreadnought Acoustic Electric Guitar Natural w/GigbagFebruary 26, 2020
Fender® Player Lead III Electric Guitar Pau Ferro Fretboard Purple Metallic
1 in stock
Fender Player Lead III
In response to high-quality, low-priced import guitars, Fender created the Lead Series in 1979, featuring a new solid-body design, hard-tail bridges and cool new wiring options. Appealing to a wide variety of players, the sleek new Lead models kicked off a fresh creative era in Fender’s history.
The Player Lead III, a tribute to the original 1982-only model, features a set of hot alnico Player humbucking pickups, dual-toggle switches for pickup selection and coil-splits, and a modern “C” neck shape with medium jumbo frets. Available in Purple Metallic, as well as classic Olympic white and Sienna Sunburst versions.
The Player Lead Series offers style, power and versatility in a comfortable, easy-to-play package.
Weight: 7 lbs 2.4 oz
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Lead
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: 3-Way Coil-Split Toggle Switch
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: 70s-style “F” Logo Tuners
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
No international Shipping!
There are no reviews yet.