AMI DTC-28HE Dreadnought Acoustic Electric Cutaway Natural Solid Spruce TopApril 19, 2021
Fender® Tone Master Twin Reverb 200 Watt 2×12 Combo Amplifier BlondeApril 21, 2021
Fender® Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Blonde 100 Watt Combo Amplifier
Out of stock
New Fender® Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Blonde!
No international Shipping!
In a bold Fender first, the Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Blonde amplifier uses massive digital processing power to achieve a single remarkable sonic feat: faithfully modeling the circuitry and 22-watt power output of an original Deluxe tube amp. A high-performance 100-watt digital power amp is used to achieve the headroom and dynamic range of a real vintage Deluxe tube amp. The resonant pine cabinet is paired with a single Celestion® NEO Creamback speaker for a more distinctive rock ‘n’ roll flavor. The result is tubeless Deluxe Reverb tone, volume and dynamics virtually indistinguishable from the all-tube original. The amp model has been modified to remove the virtual bright cap on the Vibrato channel, which gives modern players greater tonal flexibility when using distortion and overdrive pedals. Additionally, the reverb control now provides easier fine tuning at lower settings. Perhaps most notably, even with all these features and more, the Tone Master Deluxe Reverb is in fact about only half the weight of an all-tube Deluxe.
The blonde vinyl covering elegantly evokes classic early-’60s Fender vibe, and front panel features give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version, including Fender’s world-standard reverb and tremolo effects. Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility—including an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations captured with Shure SM57 and Sennheiser MD421 microphones, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
- Celestion® Neo Creamback speaker
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two inputs
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with two impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V – 240V operation
- Cover and two-button footswitch included
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 100W into 8Ω (Simulates 22W Tube Amp Performance)
- Channels: Two – (Normal and Vibrato)
- Inputs: Four – (1/4″, Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
- Line Out: One – (Balanced XLR with Ground Lift and Level Control)
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Solid Pine
- Amplifier Covering: Blonde Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Oxblood
- Amplifier Jewel: Red (Power), Red/Amber (Warmup), Amber (Mute)
- Front Panel: Black
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: One – 12″ Celestion® NEO Creamback
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended Cover: P/N: 0047483000, ’65 Deluxe Reverb®/Super-Sonic™ 22 Combo, Black (Included)
- Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
There are no reviews yet.