Fender® Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH Crimson Red TransparentSeptember 11, 2020
Used Deagan 3 Octave Vibraphone w/Foot Damper, Stand, and Locking WheelsSeptember 19, 2020
Gretsch® Limited G9500 Jim Dandy Parlor Acoustic Guitar 2-Color Sunburst
1 in stock
Gretsch® G9500 Jim Dandy LIMITED RUN…
No International Shipping
Faithful to the Gretsch® “Rex” parlor guitars of the 1930s, ’40s and ’50s, the G9500 Jim Dandy™ Flat Top parlor-style model embodies everything that was great about everyone’s first guitar.
Everything and then some that is, because the G9500 is crafted with select guitar woods and is fully lined and braced for warm and pleasing tone, with a 24″ scale for endless hours of playing comfort.
Perfect for both picked and fingerstyle playing, the Jim Dandy features a non-cutaway basswood body with X-bracing for a powerful and resonant voice, and a top-load walnut bridge with compensated synthetic bone saddle for even intonation along the length of the neck. Joining the body at the 12th fret, the “C”-shape nato neck hosts a comfortable, smooth-playing walnut fingerboard with vintage-style frets and pearloid dot inlays.
Wrapped in a classic Two-Tone Sunburst finish, the G9500 also has 1950s-style vintage open-gear die-cast tuning machines, nickel hardware and single-ply white pickguard featuring a “G” graphic.
Ideal for songwriting, practice or even as a travel guitar, this little wonder is great for beginners or seasoned pros alike. Comfortable to play, and full of woody vintage tone with full-sounding bass, the Jim Dandy will inspire hours of playing joy.
- Body Finish: Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Body Shape: Roots Guitar
- Body Material: Basswood
- Bracing: X-Bracing
- Rosette: White/Black Rings
- Body Binding: Aged White
- Body Back: Basswood
- Body Sides: Basswood
- Body Top: Basswood
- Body Depth: 3.75″ (95 mm)
- Body Length: 17.875″ (454 mm)
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Construction: Set-Neck
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Neck Binding: Black
- Scale Length: 24″ (610 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Number of Frets: 18 (12 to Body)
- Fret Size: Vintage Style
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Hex
- Headstock: 1950’s Gretsch® 3×3
- Bridge: Walnut Top-Load with Compensated Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Tailpiece: Traditional Acoustic Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Open-Gear Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White with “G” Graphic
- Strings: D’Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
There are no reviews yet.