Ibanez Axion Label S61AL Ebony Fretboard Black Mirage Gradation Low Gloss
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Ibanez Axion Label S61AL Black Mirage Gradation Low Gloss!
Weight: 6 lbs 6 oz
The Axion Label was made for metal, but offers even more for the adventurous players out there. The Axion Label models feature forward-looking developments in sound, playability and looks that take performances higher, deeper and heavier. Arm yourself with the Axion Label and get ready to break some new ground.
- The Schaller S-Lock strap lock pins hold a strap securely but make it simple and easy to put the strap on and take off quickly.
- The Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker pickups provide an aggressive tone and a powerful attack without excess noise.
- Super-thin and ultra-playable Nitro Wizard 5-piece Panga Panga/Walnut neck substantially increases sustain.
- The Sub Zero treated frets can stand up against the hardest riffing and string-bending.
- The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
- Neck type: Nitro Wizard 5 piece Panga Panga/Walnut neck
- Top/back/body: Flamed Maple top/Nyatoh body
- Fretboard: Bound Macassar Ebony fretboard w/White Step off-set dot inlay
- Frets: Jumbo Sub Zero treated frets
- Number of Frets: 24
- Bridge: Gibraltar Standard II bridge
- Neck pickup: Fishman® Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic (H) neck pickup Active/Ceramic
- Bridge pickup: Fishman® Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic (H) bridge pickup Active/Ceramic
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- String Gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Nut: Plastic
- Hardware color: Cosmo black
Scale : 648mm/25.5″
a : Width 43mm at NUT
b : Width 58mm at 24F
c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
Radius : 400mmR