Fender American Vintage II 1961 Stratocaster Left Handed Olympic White w/CaseOctober 11, 2022
Marshall DSL20CR 2-Channel 20W Valve Combo AmplifierOctober 18, 2022
Marshall DSL100HR 100 Watt Guitar Amplifier Head
1 in stock
Marshall DSL100HR Head
The DSL100HR has two gain channels to produce that legendary Marshall sound with rich functionality for those who require flexibility and unquestionable quality. The amp can move between two sounds within each gain channel, so that players can create and release their personality through sound.
There are two master volume functions so you can bring your solo to the forefront.
The DSL100 can be easily taken from the bedroom, to the studio onto a gig using the five available speaker outputs, it also has the ability to record and a standby function for silent recording.
Using the individual reverb for the two footswitchable gain channels, FX loop and tone shift controls you can experiment with your style.
The DSL100 can be used in many environments with confidence as the power can be reduced from 100W to 50W without affecting the quality.
For those more demanding players, the amps features can be controlled using any MIDI equipment, so you can play this amp and different MIDI equipment at any one time.
- Model: DSL100HR
- Range: DSL
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split) “Ultra gain” and “classic gain”
- Output wattage: 100W (with power reduction option to 50W)
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 5 x 1/4″ jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load), 1 x 1/4″ jack emulated line out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ instrument jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack Aux in, MIDI in, footswitch
- Controls: Loop on/off switch, master volume II, master volume I, master select switch, reverb (ultra gain channel), reverb (classic gain channel), resonance, presence, tone shift switch, bass, middle, treble, ultra gain channel (OD1/2 switch, volume, gain), classic gain channel (clean/crunch switch, volume, gain), low power option (on rear)
- Effects: Digital reverb
- Effects loop: Yes, series, send/return
- Preamp valves: 4 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 4 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-90012 included. Compatible with PEDL-91016 modes include: 1 – Clean (classic green) 2 – Crunch (classic red) 3 – OD1 (ultra green) 4 – OD2 (ultra red) 5 – Master 1/Master 2 (toggle) 6 – FX Loop on/off
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight: 24.2 kg / 53 lbs
- Width: 740 mm / 29.1″
- Height: 274 mm / 10.8″
- Depth: 242 mm / 9.5″
There are no reviews yet.