AMI 000MC1STE Acoustic Electric Guitar Black Solid Spruce TopMay 13, 2021
Fender® CD60SCE Dreadnought Acoustic Electric Guitar Walnut Fingerboard BlackMay 18, 2021
Marshall DSL40CR with Reverb 40 Watt Guitar Combo Amplifier
Out of stock
Marshall DSL40CR Combo with Reverb
The DSL40CR has been designed with a 12” G-12 v-type speaker for those who need exceptional tone and flexibility. With rich functionality including the ability to move between two sounds within each gain channel, players can experiment and release their personality through sound.
Using the reverb, FX loop, tone shift controls and two footswitchable gain channels you can create a style that suits you and another to release your alter ego.
The DSL40 has two master volumes for those loud solo moments.
The DSL40 has five speaker outputs giving you plenty of flexibility and the ability to record, with a standby function for silent recording as well. It can be taken from the bedroom, to the studio and onto a gig.
Power can be reduced from 40W to 20W without affecting the quality meaning the DSL40 can be used in multiple environments with confidence.
The amps features can be controlled using any MIDI equipment, so for those technical players you can play this amp and different MIDI equipment at any one time.
- Model: DSL40CR
- Range: DSL
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split) “Ultra gain” and “classic gain”
- Output wattage: 40W (with power reduction option to 20W)
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 5 x 1/4″ jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load), 1 x 1/4″ jack emulated line out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ instrument jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack Aux in MIDI in, footswitch
- Controls: Classic gain channel (gain, volume, clean crunch switch), ultra gain channel (gain, volume, OD1/OD2 switch), treble, middle, bass, tone shift switch, presence, resonance, reverb (classic gain channel), reverb (ultra gain channel), master select switch, master volume I, master volume II, loop on/off switch, low power option (on rear)
- Effects: Digital reverb
- Effects loop: Yes, series, send/return
- Speaker configuration: 1×12″
- Speaker model: Celestion V-Type speaker (16Ω, 80w)
- Unit impedance: 16Ω
- Preamp valves: 4 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-90012 included. Compatible with PEDL-91016 modes include: 1 – Clean (classic green) 2 – Crunch (classic red) 3 – OD1 (ultra green) 4 – OD2 (ultra red) 5 – Master 1/Master 2 (toggle) 6 – FX Loop on/off
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight: 22.9 kg / 50 lbs
- Width: 620 mm / 24.4″
- Height: 490 mm / 19.3″
- Depth: 252 mm / 9.9″
There are no reviews yet.