Fender American Vintage II 1961 Stratocaster Left Handed Olympic White w/CaseOctober 11, 2022
Marshall DSL100HR 100 Watt Guitar Amplifier HeadOctober 18, 2022
Used Fender® Player Telecaster Left Handed Maple Fingerboard Butterscotch Blonde
1 in stock
Used Fender Player Telecaster Electric Guitar Left Handed Butterscotch Blonde
No International Shipping.
Weight: 7 lbs 8.0 oz
NO WARRANTY INCLUDED.
SERIAL NUMBER: MX21549246
Bold, innovative and rugged, the Player Telecaster left Handed is pure Fender, through and through. The feel, the style and, most importantly, the sound—they’re all there, waiting for you to make them whisper or wail for your music. Versatile enough to handle almost anything you can create and durable enough to survive any gig, this workhorse is a trusty sidekick for your musical vision.
- Series: Player
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Block Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply B/W/B
- Pickups: Player Series Alnico 5 Tele Single-Coil (Bridge/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
There are no reviews yet.