Fender® American Acoustasonic Jazzmaster Acoustic Electric Arctic WhiteJune 12, 2021
Squier® Affinity Jazzmaster® Electric Guitar Laurel Fretboard Burgundy MistJune 12, 2021
Washburn D10SCE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar Natural
1 in stock
Washburn D10SCE Acoustic Electric Guitar!
The D10SCE is a dreadnought cutaway acoustic/electric guitar. It features a solid Sitka spruce top and Cathedral Peaked Scalloped-X bracing for superior tone that improves with age. A mahogany back, sides and neck, an Ovangkol fingerboard and bridge, die-cast tuners for quick, easy and accurate tuning, a Washburn tortoise pick guard and a Washburn “Heritage” rosette. The cutaway makes it easy to reach the uppermost frets. With its built in premium Fishman Presys II 301T Tuner/Preamp, you’ll never have to carry a tuner with you and it’s plug-in ready.
The D10SCE is the perfect guitar for strumming, picking some blues or bluegrass flat picking. It’s the perfect performance instrument thanks to the premium Fishman electronics. This preamp provides the most natural amplified acoustic tone and features volume, bass and treble controls and a phase switch for feedback control.
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Bracing: Cathedral Peaked Scalloped-X
- Rosette: Washburn Heritage
- Type: Acoustic Guitars
- Shape: Dreadnought
- Style: 6 String Acoustic, Cutaway
- Controls: Volume / EQ = bass, mid, treble / Phase
- Pickups: Under saddle transducer
- Preamp System: Fishman Presys II301T w/tuner
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Strings: D’Addario EXP light gauge phosphor bronze
- Neck Wood: Satin Mahogany with 2 way Truss Rod
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Number Of Frets: 20 frets
- Inlays: dots
- Nut: Graphtech Nubone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16
- Scale: 25-5/16
- Hardware: Chrome hardware
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Tuners: Chrome Diecast
No International Shipping
There are no reviews yet.